Enabling Business Evolution
DevOps & SRE
DevOps Engineers, Platform Engineers and Site Reliability Engineers
Cloud & Infrastructure
AWS, CloudOps Engineers, Machine to Machine Engineers and Infrastructure Engineers
Clients we help
Deskside Services Technician
Our client, a leader in the telecommunication industry, is looking for a Deskside Services Technician based in Basingstoke for a 9 months contract.
For this role, you will have a strong mix of skills including HP Hardware (Desktop/ Notebooks), Microsoft Windows and imagng.
- Knowledge of Active Directory (resetting passwords)
- Comfortable with call management type systems
- General IT Knowledge, particularly using imaging products such as SCCM to deploy end user devices
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ownerships of issues and personal drive and the desire to make a difference
For more information, feel free to contact Alice on +44 (0) 203 328 7700!
- £300.00 / Day
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Central London, Zone 1
Candidates will be part of a team that builds innovative tools to enable a field operations team to automate their processes and documents.
You will be working on a tool that provides visual network schematics and perform complex analytic assessments on network test results.
Future releases of the software will include integration with APIs for systems that handle project management, workflow automation and a network inventory.
In the role you will learn and apply Test Driven Development in an agile environment.
If you want further information, feel free to contact Alice on !
Senior Back End Developer
- $200K / Hour
SRHVRH - BEB
Senior Backend Engineer - San Francisco - $160k-$200k + Comp
Digital Investment Bank in the Bay Area is undergoing a massive Agile transformation. They are in need of multiple Senior Back End Engineers skilled in Cloud Development.
They are looking for Developers with;
- Cloud experience - AWS ideally
- Strong skills in Core Java
- Deployment, CI/CD and DevOps traits
- Some experience in React or Angular would be benificial
- Experience in Agile transformation / Agile environments or Scrum methodolgies
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity please hit the apply button and TDA will be in touch!
Senior Java Developer
- $150K / Hour
$120k - $150k + Bonus
TDA Tech are partnered with a FinTech giant to find talented Core Java Developers. We are working with a heavy data lead team which is focused on the firm’s data strategy.
The team is comprised of Data Infrastructure solutions which include, Big Data, Financial Messaging, Database, Data Lake strategy and Data Reconciliation. You will be tasked in designing, innovating and maintaining cutting edge systems that are mission critical.
What you will look like? If you have 2 or more of the following, please do not hesitate to apply;
- 3+ years with experience with Java development, Object Oriented Analysis and Design and testing best practices.
- Skills and understanding in Distributed Systems.
- Any experience with Big Data technologies such as; Hadoop, Spark, Workflow, MapReduce, Elasticsearch or Sybase IQ would be a massive bonus!
- Development experience with Java, with a focus on Guice, Injection Design Patterns, Swagger, RAML.
- Experience with developing Elasticsearch, React, JSON, XML and Messaging
- Experience with SQL on DB2 or something similar.
If you are interested in working in a global technology led business, on mission critical systems, then please do not hesitate to apply.
Senior Java Developer - Associate / VP
- $180K / Hour
Senior Java Developer
Package; $150k - $250k Total Comp & Benefits achievable - New York City
Leading Investment Bank are in the process of a huge migration to the Cloud! They need top Java Developers who have DevOps experience or have recently made the move. This Cloud migration is pivotal to the future of the bank.
Shaking the stigma around Investment Banking, the Technology team is dress down, a focus on the customer, with a flexible and autonomous environment. Excellent benefits and package on offer.
Main responsibilities, but not limited to;
• Produce high quality, documented, tested, maintainable code which is adopted across engineering
• Overall 5+ years of experience with a minimum of 3 years in developing Java-based applications
• 2+ years working in a DevOps environment or experience with the latest technologies - AWS, Docker & more
• Strong areas of interest for this opportunity include; Kubernetes, Docker, Containers, AWS, EKs, Linux, Windows, Agile, Gradle, Maven, Atlassian products
• Experience with Agile, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and designing for performance
• Comfortable working with multiple stakeholders and working as part of a global team
If you are interested in being a part of a project which will bring a new spin on this Tier 1 Investment Bank, have an interest in Capital Markets or FS, and have the experience we are looking for then please do not hesitate to apply.
Java, DevOps, Kubernetes, Docker, Containers, AWS, EKs, Linux, Windows, Agile, Continuous Integration
Full Stack Developer
- £100K / Hour
Senior Full Stack Developer - £100k - London
New area of leading European Bank who are building an incredible overhaul of the Banks technology to create faster payments globally!
They are looking for a mix of talent, Full Stack Developers working with Java8/11, React.JS, Spring/Boot, RabbitMQ, Kafka, AWS, Terraform, CI/CD and more.
You will be apart of the early stages of a complete transformation of a global bank!
If this sounds like something you are interested in please do not hesitate to apply!
People we have helped
Looking to make a great career move? We are hiring!
We at TDA Group know that a company is only as good as the people that drives it forward every day. This is why we are looking for talented and experienced people, passionate about recruitment, to join our teams in London and New York. At TDA you would be working with some of the world’s leading organisations on big fee hires that pay big fee commissions. For an initial confidential chat please do not hesitate to contact our Talent & People Manager at: email@example.com