Enabling Business Evolution
DevOps & SRE
DevOps Engineers, Platform Engineers and Site Reliability Engineers
Cloud & Infrastructure
AWS, CloudOps Engineers, Machine to Machine Engineers and Infrastructure Engineers
Clients we help
Senior Back End Developer
- $200K / Hour
SRHVRH - BEB
Senior Backend Engineer - San Francisco - $160k-$200k + Comp
Digital Investment Bank in the Bay Area is undergoing a massive Agile transformation. They are in need of multiple Senior Back End Engineers skilled in Cloud Development.
They are looking for Developers with;
- Cloud experience - AWS ideally
- Strong skills in Core Java
- Deployment, CI/CD and DevOps traits
- Some experience in React or Angular would be benificial
- Experience in Agile transformation / Agile environments or Scrum methodolgies
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity please hit the apply button and TDA will be in touch!
Senior Java Developer
- $150K / Hour
$120k - $150k + Bonus
TDA Tech are partnered with a FinTech giant to find talented Core Java Developers. We are working with a heavy data lead team which is focused on the firm’s data strategy.
The team is comprised of Data Infrastructure solutions which include, Big Data, Financial Messaging, Database, Data Lake strategy and Data Reconciliation. You will be tasked in designing, innovating and maintaining cutting edge systems that are mission critical.
What you will look like? If you have 2 or more of the following, please do not hesitate to apply;
- 3+ years with experience with Java development, Object Oriented Analysis and Design and testing best practices.
- Skills and understanding in Distributed Systems.
- Any experience with Big Data technologies such as; Hadoop, Spark, Workflow, MapReduce, Elasticsearch or Sybase IQ would be a massive bonus!
- Development experience with Java, with a focus on Guice, Injection Design Patterns, Swagger, RAML.
- Experience with developing Elasticsearch, React, JSON, XML and Messaging
- Experience with SQL on DB2 or something similar.
If you are interested in working in a global technology led business, on mission critical systems, then please do not hesitate to apply.
Senior Java Developer - Associate / VP
- $180K / Hour
Senior Java Developer
Package; $150k - $250k Total Comp & Benefits achievable - New York City
Leading Investment Bank are in the process of a huge migration to the Cloud! They need top Java Developers who have DevOps experience or have recently made the move. This Cloud migration is pivotal to the future of the bank.
Shaking the stigma around Investment Banking, the Technology team is dress down, a focus on the customer, with a flexible and autonomous environment. Excellent benefits and package on offer.
Main responsibilities, but not limited to;
• Produce high quality, documented, tested, maintainable code which is adopted across engineering
• Overall 5+ years of experience with a minimum of 3 years in developing Java-based applications
• 2+ years working in a DevOps environment or experience with the latest technologies - AWS, Docker & more
• Strong areas of interest for this opportunity include; Kubernetes, Docker, Containers, AWS, EKs, Linux, Windows, Agile, Gradle, Maven, Atlassian products
• Experience with Agile, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and designing for performance
• Comfortable working with multiple stakeholders and working as part of a global team
If you are interested in being a part of a project which will bring a new spin on this Tier 1 Investment Bank, have an interest in Capital Markets or FS, and have the experience we are looking for then please do not hesitate to apply.
Java, DevOps, Kubernetes, Docker, Containers, AWS, EKs, Linux, Windows, Agile, Continuous Integration
Full Stack Developer
- £100K / Hour
Senior Full Stack Developer - £100k - London
New area of leading European Bank who are building an incredible overhaul of the Banks technology to create faster payments globally!
They are looking for a mix of talent, Full Stack Developers working with Java8/11, React.JS, Spring/Boot, RabbitMQ, Kafka, AWS, Terraform, CI/CD and more.
You will be apart of the early stages of a complete transformation of a global bank!
If this sounds like something you are interested in please do not hesitate to apply!
- $250K / Year
Infrastructure Engineer - New York
$170k - $220k (TC - $200k - $300k+)
Consumer focused banking platform are looking for Infrastructure Engineers to join this newly formed and growing platform. Helping customers save, budget and spend in a modern fashion!
They are looking for top talent with around 4+ years working within Software & Infrastructure Development ideally working with;
- Python, Bash, Shell, Java languages for development or scripting
- Experience with Ansible or Terraform or both!
- Strong skills in Kubernetes
- Working with CI/CD or in a hybrid DevOps, Linux or SRE role currently / previously
- Understanding or skills with Cloud - AWS/GCP/Azure would be great!
- Skills with Splunk, AppDynamics, PagerDuty, Prometheus
If this sounds like the role for you, please do not hesitate to apply!
Senior Frontend Developer - Angular 6/7
- £70K / Year
Commodities Trading - £70k + Bonus - London
The tech stack includes:
Angular6+, TypeScript, ES6, HTML5, CSS3, RxJS, Webpack, Angular CLI
- You will be offering technical leadership as part of an agile team to deliver solutions with a primary focus on Front End Development.
- Build moder web applications with Angular6/7
- Modern UI Design principles
- You will have expertise in all areas of the development and system design specifications
- A knowledge of commodities or financial trading would be advantageous
Senior Backend Engineer
- $180K / Year
Senior Back End Developer - Python - $150k - $180k + Bonus + Equity
Manhattan, NYC, FinTech
TDA are partnered with a FinTech business based in Manhattan. This company has created an investment platform to enable Start-Up employees to recognise their earnings faster, serving over 100 pre-IPO companies already! They are looking for a talented Python / Django Developer who is passionate about clean and reusable code.
Your role will consist of:
- Contribute to new and existing projects using Python, Django & GraphQL with deployment to the cloud (AWS).
- Contributing to not only Back End Development but, application architecture, data pipelines/ETL, platform security & more!
- Work with a cross functional team - Designers, Data Science, PMs, business stakeholders
- Collaborate with our agile team that champions software development best practice
What you look like?
- 3+ years working with Python and a deep understanding of ecosystem
- Experience working with Django or Flask
- Hands on experience with GraphQL or Swagger definitions for GraphQL and RESTful API
- BS or MS in Computer Science or STEM related degree
You might be interested to know they also work with React, Redux, Celery, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Kubernetes and AWS Cloud.
Employment eligibility to work with this company in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
If this piques your interest, please do not hesitate to apply!
- $170K / Year
Base + Bonus + Equity - Manhattan
This FinTech that has created an investment platform to enable Start-Up employees to recognise their earnings faster, serving over 150 startup companies already!
They are looking for Senior Frontend talent. Very modern stack, ES7, React/Redux, TypeScript are just some of the technologies that make up their stack.
What you look like!
- 3 years working with ReactJS or a strong demonstrated practical knowledge of ReactJS
- Production experience with ReactJSX and Redux
- Professional experience with NodeJS build tools like Gulp / Webpack
- Hands on experience with GraphQL and RESTful API's
- Experience within FS would be a bonus but not a must
This is the chance to have real ownership and accountability with a mission critical project!
If you would like to learn more please do not hesitate to apply; email@example.com or hit the apply button!
Google Cloud Platform DevOps Engineer – London – Salary £70,000 - £90,000
- £90K / Year
Google Cloud Platform DevOps Engineer – London – Salary £70,000 - £90,000
My Client, a Tier 1 Investment Bank is at the forefront of technological advancement within the financial sector. My client is seeking a Google Cloud Platform (GCP)DevOps Engineer to join their team.
Note to all applicants: The Google Cloud Platform experience/certification is a preferred however their candidates with AWS or Azure cloud experience will be considered also.
The DevOps Engineer will be central to the design and implementation of continuous delivery practices within the organisation. The DevOps engineer will be familiar with the approaches and tooling for automated build, delivery and release of software.
Summary and Responsibilities
• Develop, support, and grow a business critical, global platform.
• Be part of a transatlantic DevOps team of highly experienced engineers.
• Experienced in CI/CD automation
• Assist in changing the platform provide continuous global operation, with no service interruptions and a focus on automation at a massive scale.
• Containerisation: Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, GKE, Istio, OpenShift
• Documentation and Process: Jira, Confluence, Agile WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Degree in computer science or engineering, or equivalent industry experience
• Serverless architecture: Cloud Functions, Knative, Kappa, Kubeless
• Migration experience on premise and within the cloud
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to break down and communicate complex issues, ideas and solutions.
• Programming expertise in any of the following languages: Python, Java, Golang (knowledge of other languages is a strong plus, but not required)
• Big data technologies: Apache Spark, EMR, Hadoop, Dataproc, Dataflow, BigQuery, Pub/Sub, Kafka PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Cloud platform knowledge: GCP (Certification advantageous)
• Experience with managing performance, availability and scale for mid to large sized systems.
• Experienced with software development on Linux
• Experience with storage and networking stacks
People we have helped
Looking to make a great career move? We are hiring!
We at TDA Group know that a company is only as good as the people that drives it forward every day. This is why we are looking for talented and experienced people, passionate about recruitment, to join our teams in London and New York. At TDA you would be working with some of the world’s leading organisations on big fee hires that pay big fee commissions. For an initial confidential chat please do not hesitate to contact our Talent & People Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org