Enabling Business Evolution
DevOps & SRE
DevOps Engineers, Platform Engineers and Site Reliability Engineers
Cloud & Infrastructure
AWS, CloudOps Engineers, Machine to Machine Engineers and Infrastructure Engineers
Clients we help
Senior Software Engineer - New York City
TDA Creative are currently recruiting for Senior Software Engineers - Full Stack Developers on behalf of one of our exceptional clients based in New York. They are looking for someone who can work independently and has also experience in working with large-scale products.
You will be joining a highly professional environment and a great team of talented developers, engineers and designers and you will maintain and support the infrastructure for the platform, while being passionate about technology and mentoring the team members.
- ReactJS experience: React Hooks, Routing, Functional programming
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibilities and web accessibility standards
- Understanding of Agile Scrum methodologies
- Experience in building systems that are simple and scale
- Versed in modern web technologies
- Experience in building RESTful API’s
- Likes working in a Unix environment
- Excellent communications skills
- Familiar with Automated testing
- Competitive salary - Equity
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Data Engineer - New York
TDA has an exclusive partnership with one of the world's most interesting FinTech companies who are just entering an incredible period of growth and technical change! This position is for multiple engineers in New York City or Remote.
We are seeking great Data Engineers to come on board for this exciting opportunity
This Data Engineer role is ideally looking for the following:
- Experience as a Data Engineer (5 years +) in which you set up data pipelines
- Experience using and building solutions to support various reporting and data user tools (Chartio, Tableau, Looker, etc)
- Experience with Spark using Scala and Python.
- Experience working with data warehouses, data lakes and ETL pipelines (Snowflake, Infomatica, Redshift, Postgres, SQL, etc)
- Experience setting up an maintaining databases within AWS
- Experience working on applications serving large enterprise clients
- A focus on building performant systems
- Ability to think forward and build a scalable solution that satisfies various needs of enterprise clients with dedicated data teams
If this is of interest to yourself or someone you know, please get in contact with an updated Resume.
Senior Frontend Developer - New York
Our client, a fast-growing fintech based in New York City is looking for a Senior Front-end developer to join their expanding team.
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science is ideal
- 5+ years' experience in frontend development
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading and highly respected FinTech organization.
My client is conducting interviews and on-boarding fully remotely. This role is based out of New York City, it is fully remote for now, however, likely to go back in the office in the future.
Excellent salary, bonus and benefits on offer!
Send in your details ASAP to find out more and receive a full job specification.
Incident Analyst - Madrid
This is an Incident Analyst role working within a shift-based 24 x 7 x 365 environment in the Madrid office.
The role will support and monitor the systems and performance associated with the Payments Hub (across multiple entities) to ensure SLA’s are met and critical events are managed appropriately and efficiently in line with the Service framework. The Operations role is currently supporting major digital transformation within the bank. There is a desire for any candidate to have, develop and embrace skills in Agile and Cloud environments underpinning the transformation.
- Support of team and Shift Leaders objectives in the monitoring of the systems for all instances
- Take a proactive role in identifying and driving improvements to ensure operational efficiency.
- Take ownership of events and delays ensuring timely escalation to management.
- Provide input to Management in relation to the resolution of major incidents and problems.
- Provide support for Incidents and Changes on platforms when required.
- To provide technical first-line fix capability across multiple distribution platforms.
- Support Incident activity in order to help the team ensure correct resolution
- Run daily maintenance checks, carrying out required system housekeeping
- Be the first point of contact for customers reporting incidents
- Be prepared to work rotating shifts in a 24/7/365 Production environment.
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely at all times. Including Incident scenarios
- Able to work in a fast-moving high volume environment and meet deadlines
- Experience in Agile environment essential.
- Exposure to Cloud Technologies essential.
- Experience of working in IT Operations/SRE Desirable.
- Be prepared to work on-site in support of the team and service.
Please let me know if you’re interested or might know a suitable person.Temour@techtda.com
People we have helped
Looking to make a great career move? We are hiring!
We at TDA Group know that a company is only as good as the people that drives it forward every day. This is why we are looking for talented and experienced people, passionate about recruitment, to join our teams in London and New York. At TDA you would be working with some of the world’s leading organisations on big fee hires that pay big fee commissions. For an initial confidential chat please do not hesitate to contact our Talent & People Manager at: email@example.com