Senior Developer - Santa Clara, CA
TDA has an exclusive partnership with one of the world's most interesting FinTech companies, who are just entering an incredible period of growth and technical change! They’re currently looking for Senior Developers for their office in Santa Clara, California.
This innovative Bank is ranked in the top 5 best Banks globally and they are going through a technical transformation which is key for the Bank to continue to grow – it’s an extremely pivotal time for an Engineer to join!
• Design and develop technical solutions that meet user needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, and reliability.
• Oversee proactive maintenance on our existing Iaas/SaaS and on premise applications within the Digital, Mobile, Cards, Merchant Services, Payments, Foreign Exchange, Core banking and Trade Finance space to ensure our mission critical systems remain stable, are able to scale as our business grows, and remain fit-for- purpose.
• Coordinate and assist with troubleshooting of code defects, data errors and configuration problems to determine the origin of application error.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 8+ Years of experience
• Strong design & development experience with JEE & Enterprise Technologies: JMS, JDBC, Web development, Transactions, WS-*, JVM, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JNDI, JMX, JTA, Spring, JUnit, Hibernate
• Preferred experience with Web development, Mobile Development(iOS & Android), React JS/Angular JS/Polymer JS, NodeJS.
• Preferred experience on public API development and using API Gateway like APiGEE
• XML technologies: XSLT, XPATH, DOM, SAX, JAXP, XSD, XQuery Namespaces and XML parsers and tools
• File-based transfer applications (e.g. Sterling, SFTP, etc).
• Strong proficiency and hands on experience in Design and Development RDBMS architecture and performance tuning systems like Oracle/MS- SQL/SQL Server
• Understanding of Distributed Computing paradigms like Active/Passive, Master/Slave Clusters
• Experience building SpringBoot Microservices
• Experience building applications using container architecture with Kubernetes orchestration
• AWS Cloud experience is a plus
• Worked on Agile projects and has complete knowledge of day to day Agile routines