Salesforce Developer - Santa Clara, CA
Salesforce Software Engineer
My client who are a global bank are at the heart of innovation, technology, green tech and life sciences space. They continue to expand their global footprint and their banking technology in Santa Clara!
They are looking for a Salesforce Engineer where you will be part of the Global Technology and Risk Services group focussing on Sales & Marketing business and applications.
You will be responsible for the development and delivery of solutions/projects and initiatives being used by business partners, all software aspects including; research, design, technology insertion, development, testing and deployment.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy Salesforce solutions.
- Collaborate with product and business teams and solutions architecture team on integrations and solution deployment.
- Communicate with project team regarding status, technical issues, and creative solutions.
- Continue to grow as a developer, staying well-informed about best practices and new functionality on the Force.com platform.
- Experience working with all modules of Salesforce.
- Experience with Salesforce APIs, Apex Triggers and Classes, SOQL, Force.com Tool and Toolkits.
- Experience in working with Salesforce Workflow Rules and Approvals, Visual Flow, Process Builder and Salesforce limitations.
- Experience with REST/SOAP APIs (XML, JSON).
- Familiar with Salesforce Sites.
- Exposure/experience with Agile development processes, continuous integration, deployments.
- Working knowledge of Jira or similar project management/issue tracking tools.
- Understanding of design principles, technically scalable data modeling, Force.com development best practices.
- Understanding of Secure development practices and SDLC
- Review and assure quality in all code entering the code base.
- Continually evaluate and refractor code base for increased extensibility.
- Proficiency in developing unit testing with assertions for core functionality.
- Experience on debugging and troubleshooting in Salesforce.
- Self-starter who has ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Take responsibility for end-to-end solution delivery for respective tracks.
- Customer-focused attitude (Internal).
- Detailed-oriented individual with ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models and technologies.
- Team player with strong communication skill.
- Good Experience and knowledge of Database and database integration Tools (SQL or Oracle)
- Good knowledge of latest development methodologies and concepts.
- Very Good knowledge of Cloud concepts.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications via real time and batch process (sync/async).
- Certified Force.com Developer or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Certified Force.com Advanced Developer or equivalent experience is preferred.
If you have what it takes then please send me your resume to email@example.com – looking forward to speaking with you