Linux Engineer - New York
My client is one of the world's leading Quantitative Trading organizations, who is looking for an experience Linux Engineer to join their team in New York.
They are looking to hire systems programmers and administrators with a deep knowledge of Unix internals and the Linux ecosystem.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineer or related
- Deep knowledge of operating system fundamentals, especially Linux
- Fluency with the Unix command line and shell scripting
- Practical experience with modern Linux systems and systems programming concepts like C, sockets, virtual memory, and the process life cycle.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and knowledge of profiling/debugging tools such as gdb, perf, DTrace, or SystemTap.
- Programming experience in any language (functional languages a plus).
- Python, Ruby, Golang, Java, Haskell, Erlang, Clojure, Elm
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, in a critical role within a global team, please send me your latest CV and I will endeavour to give you a call.