Senior Application Developer - Santa Clara, California
TDA has partnered with an Exciting and Game-Changing Financial Services Client based in Santa Clara with a great opportunity for a Senior Developer to work within their Marketing and Risk servicing team.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle. They should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications. The primary responsibility will be the development and delivery of Marketing solutions/projects and initiatives being used by our business partners. They should be comfortable coding in a number of languages and have an ability to test code in order to maintain high-quality code.
- Design, code, test and manage various applications
- Collaborate with engineering team and product team to establish best products
- Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems
- Develop automated tests and conduct performance tuning
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- 8+ years of experience working with .NET orJava experiences
- Marketing Automation (Marketo, Microsoft Dynamics Marketing, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua) (MUst Have)
- Implementation experience with COTS and SAAS/PAAS based solutions
- Experience working with MS SQL Server and MySQL Knowledge of practices and procedures for full software design life cycle
- Experience working in agile development environment