Senior Software Engineer - Tempe, Arizona
Sunny Arizona! Home to one of the best fintech companies in the US which you could have the chance to work for! My client are building out their whole technology infrastructure and require a Senior Software Engineer to work in Tempe. This is a pivotal time during an immense growth spurt.
You will be apart of their Core banking and Payment Solutions delivery team, which provides technology solutions and integration services in following areas: Core banking, Credit/Charge/Debit Cards, Merchant Services, Payments (US, UK), Foreign Exchange, and Trade Finance.
- Come and work on problems that need to have 100% accuracy.
- Work with other top engineers in an open and collaborative environment.
- Take a senior role in the Payments team & provide technical leadership on strategic projects. Primary Responsibilities .
- Design and develop technical solutions that meet user needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability and reliability
- Provide development leadership (Architecture, Design, Development) for medium to large sized projects and maintenance on our client facing online and mobile banking systems.
- Contribute to and drive department best practices, guidelines implementation and adhering to standards
- Experience building and maintaining large software platforms.
- Empathy with developers. Innate desire to create a superlative developer experience down to the last detail.
- Deep love of building elegant, maintainable, well-documented, secure code
- Abstracting and refactoring should be a passion, not a chore.
- Drive to learn new things and go above and beyond the call of duty.
- Always working to improve yourself and constructively support the team around you.
- Demonstrated expertise developing rich and responsive web applications
- Strong hands-on experience in Web services development (SOAP, REST )
- Demonstrated expertise in Microservices architecture, SOA etc.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing CI/CD (Continuous Integration & Delivery) techniques.
- Hands-on development expertise in JAVA, J2EE & Enterprise Technologies JMS, JDBC, Web development, Transactions, WS-*, JVM, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JNDI, JMX, JTA.
- Strong knowledge of MQs and Kafka
- Hands on development experience with XML technologies XSLT, XPATH, DOM, SAX, JAXP, XSD, XQuery Namespaces and XML parsers and tools.
- Experience and passion for developing secure web applications
- Implementation experience of software design patterns and best practices applicable to J2EE.
- Preferred to have implementation experience of online banking platforms based on industry leading platforms.
- Experience with implementing SSO and security protocols like SAML2.0, OAuth2.0 etc.
- Knowledge and experience with RDBMSs (Oracle or MS SQL Server).
- Prior experience with regulated financial organization is a plus.
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Agile Methodologies in both a co-located and a distributed team environment is a plus