Senior Salesforce Developer - Santa Clara, CA
My Client, a Tier 1 Investment Bank, which is at the forefront of technological advancement within the financial sector. My client is seeking several Senior Salesforce Engineer to join their global Marketing and Sales team.
The Senior Salesforce Engineer should have 8+ years of experience within Salesforce development. Coupled with an innovative and motivated attitude that would be able to make an immediate impact within the team.
Job Summary & Responsibilities (External), Basic Qualifications, Preferred Qualifications…
- Full Salesforce development lifecycle experience
- Salesforce Development with demonstratable API/APEX Triggers experience
- Collaboration with other teams in order in the integration and deployment of Salesforce solutions
We are Looking For;
- Experience working with all modules of Salesforce.
- Experience with Salesforce APIs, Apex Triggers and Classes, SOQL, Force.com Tool and Toolkits.
- Skills with Salesforce Workflow Rules and Approvals, Visual Flow, Process Builder and Salesforce limitations.
- Experience with REST/SOAP APIs (XML, JSON).
- Implementation with COTS / SAAS based applications
- Experience in working with Salesforce Workflow Rules and Approvals, Visual Flow, Process Builder and Salesforce limitations