- £600.00 / Day
Our client is a leading Tier1 Investment Bank and they are looking for a Contract Senior User Experience Designer to join their team based in London and be part of a global team of designers and developers, delivering user centred design and strategy projects across their institutional business.
You will be responsible for the research, planning, design and documentation of user interfaces for web-based, hand-held, and desktop applications. You must have a passion for solving problems and creating engaging experiences. They are also looking for strong conceptual thinking skills and the ability to understand user needs, motivations, and behaviours and how to translate them into product features. They will be comfortable taking complex work flows and transforming them into intuitive experiences that meet the needs of a variety of user types.
- Detail-oriented with strong interaction design skills
- Has excellent communication, presentation, and client management skills
- Is familiar with iterative User Centered Research and Design process
- Understands and has opinions about current industry best practices
- Is experienced with designing transactional user interfaces
- Has experience with Web application and/or Software design
- Has experience with data/information visualisation
-Enjoys collaborating with product owners and business analysts to design innovative solutions
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the most reputable design teams in finance known for consistently delivering innovative, award-winning software applications used by internal teams and clients of the firm.
Please get in touch for a for a full job description.