Site Reliability Engineer - Linux/UNIX - Automation - £80-150k
- £150K / Year
Site Reliability Engineer - Linux / UNIX - Automation - Java / C++ /Python / C# or Go - £80-150K + Bonus + Benefits
My client is one of the world's leading Hedge Funds, who are looking for a team of Site Reliability Engineers ( SRE ) for their growing London office. This is a technology-led Hedge Fund, so is always a dress-down environment and flexible hours.
Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) is an engineering discipline that combines software and systems engineering to build and run large-scale, massively distributed, fault-tolerant systems.
- Ensure the reliability, availability, and performance of applications
- Monitor CI/CD pipelines and testing systems for applications
- Provide on-call support for production application
- Strong engineering skills
- Proficiency in programming languages - ideally Java, C++ or Python
- Strong understanding of Linux system administration, and automation
- Strong Understanding of infrastructure and applications
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
If you would you like to find out about this rare & exciting opportunity to join one of the world's leading Hedge Funds, please send me your latest CV and I will endeavour to give you call.